Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dude, be responsible..

Looking at the title, it looks like I am writing about unwanted pregnancy and advising the scumbag fathers to be responsible. Well, if that is your guess, you got it wrong. Actually I am writing about take some weight on your responsibilities. Responsibilities here let it be of a student, worker and even a mere human being. We all have responsibility. I am somehow quite, yes quite, dedicated to the things that I do in daily life. My studies, I take them seriously, my work, I do them wholeheartedly although my heart is not a whole when it comes to the topic of working while studying. But I hardly take my responsibility lightly. Not to say I am better than most people, I do take things lightly at times too. But when you are given a responsibility, please take serious note on it. Do not act as if there is nothing going to happen to your surrounding if you decide to ignore your responsibility. Things will be affected you know! And other people might have to suffer because of you. You may do not see the harm but for those who feel it, it can be an unnecessary burden to them. So please, take your responsibility seriously. You might think it is okie for you to ignore the responsibility. But please be reminded to the chain reaction and the karma. The chain reaction is wen you decided not to execute your responsibility well, the person nearest to you will be burdened by it, and then, the person will add burdened to the next person and finally, it comes back to you. Especially in office scenario when one event leads to another and finally the actual culprit is caught in the end. Usually, this will end in a bad note. Hate, disgust and so many emotions that bring the negative vibes are to be present at the place. As for the karma part, what goes around comes around, what you do today; people will do it back to you someday. So, think carefully before you decide to do this. The reason I am writing this is because I have had enough of people doing this to me and I am the victim of job negligence. My workload piled up for no apparent reason and I know who to take the blame but I cannot say anything because the person is just too defensive and stupid, mind my manner. Gosh, when will the person realized that it is not others who have problems, it is him who is the problem.

*infuriated and burdened*

No comments:

Post a Comment