Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Starting anew..

For those of you who do not know me, this is actually my third blog. I decided to leave the first blog that I have is because I want to write for unknown crowd. Crowd that has no idea at all about my existence and the nearest they can come to me is through the reading of this blog. Why? Maybe I just need a change. Anyway, this is going to be my new permanent blog. To new readers, I welcome you. To old readers who happen to find this blog, hello to you too.

Let me just briefly tell the gist of this blog will be. It will be full of random writings. Mostly I will write about matters of the heart (my heart that is), my life and what happens around it and also shared opinion or thought. But be warned that my writing can be a bit whiny at times. Okie, most of the time to be exactly honest. My brain is just random. That is all I can say. Huhu

So, I welcome a new start in my writing life.

*hopeful*

No comments:

Post a Comment