Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Telling others..

So, my weekend was gone without notice. Why? Because I was busy working as time flies through me. But the weekend was spent wisely and to its full potential. Okie what crap am I writing here? Actually, what I want to say is I spent my weekend working as a information provider (I don’t know what to label myself as) at an education expo. It was meant to promote faculties and courses offered at my universities and being the crazy hardworking person I am (yeah right!) I went to promote for the faculty alongside my lecturers. It was two days of pure nonstop yapping about the courses that are available and what are the requirements. Seriously, all I do there is talk and nothing more. Hardly have time for anything. Even to eat. Huhu..

Anyways, what was nice was seeing the people there. Some eager student-will-be-s asked for their own knowledge, some just to get a clearer picture, some just felt like asking. The funny parts are the parents. At times, they are the one which are more eager as compared to the children. They are the one deciding what should be learned, as if they are the one taking the course when it is actually the child. Pity those children; I am lucky my parents were nothing like theirs. If not, thou shalt see a hellish scorned young rebel walking around in the faculty doing things like they are nobody’s business. Yes, I am talking about rebellious me (cewah, bajet badass). Lol, never to happen in a million years. If it were to happen to me, I think I will just go on with it and cry in the silent of the night thinking of what if I choose the other path, the path I love (sudah, bajet jiwang plak). Seriously, parents should interfere but limit it, let the child make their own decisions. It is their life anyways.

Talking about the teenagers, I must say their appearance scare the hell out of me. Like seriously, they look way more mature than their age. Most of them are 18 but I can easily mistake them for any university students or even young adults. Like seriously. There was this one couple where the boy looked something like 25-ish and the girl looks like she is around 15. Guess what? Both were 18! I am dumbstruck at that moment. Hehe, this gives me the thinking that maybe it is okie to date someone younger when they look like somewhere around your age. Haha, pedo much!

Whatever it is, I just wish for the best for everyone. I am looking forward to see some of those youngsters to be my juniors.

*tired but contented*

No comments:

Post a Comment